Thursday, April 12, 2018

week 2

Sizzlers Restaurant according to people on face book.
People complained about hair in the food. Not getting the food they ordered. Not having enough choices on the salad bar for what is charged. Some of the customer are very happy with the food and services that Sizzlers offers. Some of the customers are upset that restaurants in their area have closed and want them back.
Sizzlers has real cook made to order entrees. No microwave stuff. Sizzlers sells real food.
If I was the manager at the locations where the service was so great. I would try to make it right with my customers and then I would go to my employees and find out what the issue are. If needed I would discipline employees or give them more training. Hair in your food is not acceptable. Giving customers something other than what they ordered is also not acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment